Here you can listen to a podcast which was generated by another group on the topic of how you can use podcasts in promotion of democracy. I like the notion that "with the dissemination of MP3-Players, podcasts are a lifestyle issue".
We prepared the Open Space together, using the wonderful task cardset of Michael M Pannwitz. went into Open Space, which I opened in the classical way that Harrison Owen has described 20 years ago. Our theme was:
Increasing the Impact of Our Work: Promoting Freedom and Responsibility in Asia
Like always, it took a few minutes until 26 people have found 18 topics they were passionate about:
- How to make "politics" interesting to attract the youth?
- How to imporve right of expression in the region?
- How to increase "responsibility" in our society?
- How to further promote our brand (of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation?
- How to make our country "unity"?
- How to organize an interactive (interesting) conference?
- How to strengthening and spreading liberalism in the region?
- How to do a nice blog?
- Which message can persuade people of liberal values
- What medium for what message?
- Optimize use of new media, make use of technology (Mac) less intimidating?
- To have frequent skills training in the region
- How to improve my technical knowledge?
- Is a one fits it all approach politically suitable for every county in the region?
- Contiune to build and promote local elite
- How to overcome authoritarian attitude of people?
- How to produce a popular video for promoting democracy
- Shall we ignore or integrate religiouls values in our liberal advocacy?
- How to improve IAF alumni participation?
- How to change myself?