Friday, August 24, 2007

Can Media Change the World?

Blog Action Day on The Environment: October 15, 2007

Can the web change the world? Can media change the world?

What if all bloggers of the world would post about the same topic at one given day? Would that make a difference? There are an estimated 70 million blogs out there. Let us assume, 90% of these blogs are abandoned, and let us further assume, one in ten of the remaining 10% would participate. Let us further assume that those 700,000 blogs have an average readership of 200. That would mean that you would reach an audience of 140 million people on that given day. And maybe more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.