Maria Gajewski from NeverTheSameRiverTwice has written a good post about who you can do to run down a company by introducing an anti change management programme. She takes reference to the Big 3 automakers in the US. Her suggestion are:
1) Build Protectionist Walls Around Your Business.
2) Take Advantage of Customer Loyalty by Building Lousy Products.
3) Assume the Future Will Be Just Like the Past.
4) Wait Until a Crisis Hits to Try to Change.
5) Blame Others, Beg for Money, and Reject Sound Advice.