Peter about elements of convening
- Leadership is about convening capacity
- Subsitute curiosity for advice
- There are no answeres. Everybody who offers you an answer wants to sell you something
- Transformation is based on a platform of relatedness
- Ask groups not to report their findings but what strucks them
Peter about stories
- Some stories are more powerful
- "Even the past is unpredictable"
- "I was born and I made the rest of it up" - it is all a social construction
"Those large change efforts that were successful and sustainable started slow, small and underfunded. So when you want to be successful as a change manager, as for lots of time, a small project and only some bread crumbs of money."
"I desparately look for clients who don't need me. That's were I learn a lot."